E' una doppia gonna,ossia sotto c'è una gonna a tubino in taffetà grigio,con lo stesso tessuto o poi realizzato il cinturino e la fascia sul fondo della seconda gonna.
La seconda gonna(quella sopra)è molto ricca grazie alle sei pieghe sulla vita, il tessuto con il quale l'ho realizzate è l' organza nera con dei cangianti grigi.
I made this skirt thinking about the approaching holidays ... in fact I see it very suitable for Christmas or New Year, but thanks to the tissues with which I have made can be worn even in summer.
It 'a double skirt, that underneath there is a sheath dress in gray taffeta, with the same fabric and then made the strap and the second band on the bottom of the skirt.
The second dress (the one above) is very rich life with six folds, the fabric with which I have made is the 'black organza with shimmering gray.
PRICE: 110 Euro (but for those who ordered before 16/12/11 will have a discount of 10 Euro)
SIZES AVAILABLE: 38/40/42/44/46
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento